Friday, November 11, 2005

Little Glass

This morning my daughter accidentally broke a vase. Glass was everywhere on the floor and she watched as I picked up all the big glass and then went to get a broom. I started sweeping up the little glass on the floor and she asked 'Mommy, where is their mommy and daddy?' I was confused for a minute and thought about it while sweeping. Since I was sweeping up the little glass, she thought that the 'big' glass was its parents.:) Oh, the mind of a 3 year old. She just makes me laugh every day. One of my favorite times of the day is when she first gets up and she is a bit groggy, she comes to me and I get to hold her and she squeezes my neck with a hug and just loves on me. Just another way that the Lord chooses to bless me, as she is His! Have a great weekend!
Keep believing,
Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home