Monday, November 07, 2005

The leaves, the HOGS, and the day of rest

This weekend was so beautiful! The weather was great Saturday and I was up on Mount Sequoah in Fayetteville, awesome! The leaves were all sorts of colors and I love the sound I made when walking on the leaves, a sign that fall is here, although the temp was like 78 this weekend. Perfect weather for the HOGS to lose, yet again, and on homecoming of all things! Oh well. We also used our day of rest very well yesterday. Haven and I both took a great, and much needed, nap and just lounged around the house. My husband was great to take care of the little things yesterday as I struggled with a sinus infection, but I am feeling a little better today, thanks to the NyQuil from last night. Overall, a great weekend. I am working full time this week, so say a prayer for energy and favor!
Keep believing,
Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home