Monday, October 17, 2005

It's Official

Okay, it's official, the Razorbacks truly do ciphen this year. They lost to Auburn Saturday 34-17. Yuck! But, hey, I'm still loyal, just a loyal, frustrated fan like many I'm sure out there. Other than that, it was a good weekend. Got my hair cut, watch Haven dance around the living room Friday night to her music. Helped do some painting for my aunt on Saturday for her upcoming sale in November. Every year she and some other ladies have a sale and put in painted furniture, and other homey stuff. So, that has been fun. Then we went over to my in laws yesterday for lunch and Haven enjoyed playing outside on the trampoline with her cousin Cambron and her other Nana. So, all in all, a good weekend. The weather was pretty crazy, high 70's during the day. My hubby has a blog now. If you care to check it out, it's http://www.micahlaney.blogspot.com. A lot of it is over my head, but I just leave comments for him.:)
Have a great week!
Kara

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm dumb, but what does ciphen mean? :)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Like, ciphen out your fish tank, in other terms, suck.:)
Looking forward to this weekend, cuz you'll be there! Your mom said you guys were spending the night too. Should be fun for all.
Love you.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Micah said...

I'm no expert on spelling, but I think it's "siphon".

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home