Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Fall, almost..



Well, it's fall, and it's all about Razorback football, except that we are 1-3. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!! But hey, I am not a fair weather fan, I'm committed! Oh yeah, and it's Bikes, Blues, and BBQ time on Dickson this weekend. There are so many motorcycles riding around, too fun! We might be going tomorrow night, maybe to eat somewhere and hang out. We'll see, it might be too loud for us! It has been awesome weather lately too! 40's at night, 70's in the day, my favorite time of year! I so love new seasons of life, and I feel like I am in one myself.
I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do in this new season of my life, but more so I am learning how to truly affirm others in the Lord and pray scripture over people. I had lunch with a mentor of mine yesterday and we had a good talk about expectations of what we want out of our Bible Study this year. We are doing a Beth Moore, Believing God, and we talked about how, the women can't just come and do the study and do the lesson every week, but we need to come expecting God to do things in our lives, changing us from the inside out, and advance the Kingdom in the process! God is good! I am so thankful for my friends and mentors to hold me accountable in my walk!
So, I pray for you, that this new season would bring refreshment, peace, and a new season in your walk with the Lord.
Have a great weekend,
Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home