Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's been awhile...

Hey! I know it's been awhile! Life has been crazy! The Lord has been doing some awesome things! I am working part time with my sister in law, Kelley, processing home loans and am so excited about it! I have also found a place for Haven to be at while I work. It will be her own 'little haven' while I am working and I know she'll love it! I am so blessed the Lord provided it at just the right time. I am new to this whole part time work thing, but am so excited! I know it's time for Haven too, to start to 'get out on her own' and 'see the world'. Okay, maybe not that far out, but she's almost 3 and at that age where it will be good for her to be with other people and kiddos besides her mommy. So, we'll see how that goes. I am still going to pursue the medical transcription thing and that do as well. I am very excited about that avenue too! God is so good! He knows just what we need when WE need it, and in HIS time, not ours. (I struggle with patience)So, I start Wednesday of next week, after training for a few weeks, I think I am ready. (or as ready as I need to be) The ladies there are awesome and we pray in the mornings, ect. And I am still able to go to my morning Bible Study on Tuesdays. It's just an exciting time, another season in our lives.
Haven's 3rd birthday is this weekend. I asked what kind of cake she wanted (not sure why, as I probably wouldn't be able to deliver on whatever kind she wanted, but oh well) She wanted a blue's clues cake. I looked on line and there was an article on how to make one yourself, but it was going to take like 3 hours to make (you have to cute and all that jazz to make it into Blue's head) and I thought, no thanks. So, I got a cake mix at Wal-Mart and I am just going to do blue icing. (hey, at least it's blue) She'll be stoked! So, that's that. I think she is getting excited. We are so thankful for her and her life that the Lord has blessed her to live and influence the world around her.
Take care and be blessed--more soon!
Kara

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my special friend. i am glad things are going so well for you. I try to read your pages regularly to keep up with what is going on with you and yours and it keeps me closer to you even at a distance. I think of you often.
Love you
Carla

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Try to come to my site and leave a comment---maybe we can connect that way...love you.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home