Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Music

It's amazing how music on a certain day can minister to you so much. Today, I was listening to our local Christian radio station and every song I heard really spoke to me. Like the several I heard today, just in the span of ten minutes.
Lay it Down by Jaci Velasquez, If you Want me To, by Ginny Owens. The Lord must have known I needed that today. I am believing the Lord for some miracles in my life over the next few days and weeks, and just going over in my head the five principles that I am learning in my Bible Study on Tuesdays:
**God is Who He says He is
**God is going to do what He says He will do
**I am who God says I am
**I can do all things through Christ
**God's Word is alive and living in me
Enough said!
Love,
Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home