Friday, November 18, 2005

Being Thankful

With the Thanksgiving holiday upon us, I wanted to just write down a few things I am thankful for. I don't know if I will be able to post next week since it will be pretty crazy.
-the Lord and His mercies and provision for our family
-my husband and best friend, Micah
-Haven Cherie, our pride and joy
-family and friends
-Micah
-the job the Lord provided for me
-Starbuck's frappucinos
-Starbuck's white chocolate mocha
-a new season, fall/winter
-the lights on the Fayetteville square
-Christmas music
-flavored creamer for my coffee
-cheap date nights
-Micah
-Jesus, who died for me and allows me to walk in His freedom every day

Enjoy your turkey day. I know I will have 3 turkey days, so we should be good on turkey and dressing until next year.
Kara

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kara,
Thanks for commenting on our blog. I had fun reading yours. I am going to bookmark it so I can keep up with you. So where do you work and what Bible study do you do on Tuesday mornings?
Allison Nelson

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

I am working at Legacy Mortgage Company across from Fiesta Square in Fayetteville. We do home loans and refinances. I am working on the processing side of it. It has been really fun and I am learning a lot. The Bible Study I am doing is at Grace Church on Hwy. 45 out towards Goshen. It is a Bible Study for Beth Moore. It is an off shoot of Fellowship, but many ladies from different churches come. It has been amazing and I am learning a lot. Currently, we are doing the Beth Moore study, Believing God. We meet in small groups for accoutnablity and prayer and to talk about what the Lord is teaching us in and through Him and Beth. I have definitely learned more about truly believing Him, and what He can do. Not just believing IN Him.:) You guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I heard the sale went good!!
Kara

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home