Monday, July 31, 2006

We had a great weekend! We went on Saturday to my brother and sister in law's to see Ethan. I don't have pictures yet, but hope to have some up soon. After that, we went to BabiesRUs and I found the stroller I wanted to get. YAY! We will probably go get it in a few months....then went to Best Buy, where a guy was backing up to get a spot and we were right behind him and he ran into us. Cracked my Razorback license plate in the front...now I have to get a new one.
Yesterday, we went to lunch with my cousin and Aunt at Jose's and then last night, we went to see my sister in laws new engagement ring. It is beautiful!! We are so excited for her and this next month is going to go by so fast for them and then they'll be married!:)
Have a great Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home