Thursday, July 27, 2006

I am in a blog rut. I don't know what to talk about. It's almost the start of a new season in the Laney home. Haven starts pre-school on August 22nd and Micah and I are trying to re-organize the house, deep clean, and I am trying to figure out how in the world to landscape the front a bit. I know nothing about it, but it would be fun and the outside of the duplex needs a facelift.

In other news, my sister in law is getting married!!! In two months!!! September 21st is the big day. We are so excited for her and Houston (her fiance) and Cambron. Houston is a great brother in law already and we have enjoyed getting to know him thus far. We are now in the preperation mode and trying to get showers together for her and Houston to get new stuff for their house!!:) Should be fun!

Baby Laney is doing good I guess. I am almost 18 weeks. Just enjoying BBQ these days, which amazingly, my mother in law made BBQ brisket Sunday for lunch and it was soooo good!!

That's all for now.
K

1 Comments:

Blogger mindi11 said...

i have CRAVED BBQ for the first time ever. i am not a big meat eater, but oh my gosh. the cravings are intense. i'm not anemic, so I don't think it's a nutritional deficiency, it just sounds so good all the time.

i'm trying to talk my dad into making a brisket...all for me :)

i hope you are doing well.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home