Monday, July 24, 2006

Courtesy of Stephanie

**Four jobs I have had in my life:
Chick-Fil-A
Budgetext (book warehouse I worked in in the summer w. no air conditioner)
Wal-Mart Benefits as a data enterer and later as a supervisor for 5 years.
Legacy Mortgage as a loan processor assistant/office assistant.

**Movies you could watch over again:
Up Close and Personal
Just Married
The Notebook
You've Got Mail

**Four Places You've Lived:
Fayetteville, AR.
Springdale, AR.
Lowell, AR.
Farmington, AR.

**Four TV shows you love to watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Friends re-runs
Gilmore Girls
American Idol

**Four places you have been on vacation:
Orlando, FL.
Atlanta, GA.
Ensenada Mexico
Colorado

**Websites you visit daily:
Blogs
People.com
CNN.com
FoxNews.com

**Four of my favorite foods:
My mother in laws cinnamon rolls
Baked potato from McAlister's
My mom's potato casserole and my dad's steak (in the same meal)
Skillets from Silver Dollar City

**Four places you'd rather be right now:
At the beach
In Colorado with Micah and Haven
At home w/ Haven
At Barnes and Noble by myself w/ a frappuccino and magazines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home