Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ten

This is the number of weeks I have left, at the most! Agghh! Today I have been cleaning like a maniac. (Haven is home today from school with a cough still) So, it's been kind of fun to get a bit organized and 'nest' a bit. I haven't done that much yet. I cleaned out drawers in the kitchen this morning, our infamous junk drawer, and our medicine drawer, which had meds from when Haven was a newborn. A bit scary, but it looks great now!!:) When Haven takes a nap, I will be doing our closet....now THAT will be a project. Haven/baby L's closet is good to go and I have gotten some of his clothes washed and put in the dresser already. I can't believe I will have another little one that can fit into those tiny clothes. Now all he needs is a name.......any suggestions would be great.
Off to lay down with Haven and rest and then clean the closet......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the name Henry? It goes well with David and it starts with an "H" to match Haven? Whatcha think?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

I'll check with Micah, but my guess is a big fat N-O.:)Thanks for the suggestion. I like it even if Micah doesn't. Wonder what it means......
How are you??

4:04 PM  
Blogger TKB said...

Sounds like we are on the same nesting schedule- I mean organizing schedule.
:)
Beth

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if we pronounce it like that French soccer player - Ahn-ray.

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can pronounce it however you want, Mee-caaah, but the rest of the world will probably just say Henry. :)

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home