Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Not a Chance Meeting

Today, I had a chance to have lunch with a friend that I've never met in person before. I got to have lunch with Beth and her sweet girls, Isabella and Sophia. Haven had a great time playing at Chick Fil A while we talked and got to know each other a bit more. We found out we have a lot in common and some mutual people we know too! Small world! The Lord has given her and her husband Travis an awesome ministry and a heart for the lost and for those hurting and in need. It was so neat to be able to get to know her better. Thanks Beth for taking the inititive to send me an invite to lunch. I had a great time and pray for continued direction in your lives and ministry! I know we'll keep in touch! Haven had a great time with Isbaella and Sophia. (which she informed me is not 'Sophie, it's Sophia, mom.':) Your girls are so sweet, as well as their mommy.
Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home