Monday, October 09, 2006

28 weeks

I went for my 28 -week appointment this morning. I don't have gestational diabetes! (I had to fast from midnight last night until after my appointment-no food or drink--so I was pretty hungry by the time I got done at around 11:00--I hit McAlister's for tea and a sandwich promptly afterwards) Baby Laney is doing great and has a strong heartbeat--it makes me smile every time I hear it, as I have waited a long time, but have a few weeks more to wait....had to get my blood drawn in my hand, since they couldn't find a good vein in my arm, and then I also had to get a Rhogam shot, as I have O negative blood type....so, it was a crazy morning to say the least. I am already tired! But praise the Lord that baby L is doing great and growing. I am instructed to cut back on the sugar intake, so I have been 'growing' as well.:) But I am enjoying every minute of it. God is so good and I am so thankful for such a good OB/GYN and his nurse.
Happy Monday!!

3 Comments:

Blogger mindi11 said...

i'm happy your diabetes thing worked out :) i hate taking that horrible test.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Mirjam said...

YEAH! nice to have those tests behind you ~ God is good!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear all is going well! Girl, you have waited, and he's gonna be so worth it! Off to pick up boys.

Love, Kristin

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home