Monday, October 30, 2006

Okay...

so when I said that I was ten weeks last week, I was so just kidding. I actually have 10 weeks to go as of tomorrow. I went to the DR. today and baby L has a good, strong heartbeat and is moving like Ms. Haven did. (I'm a bit worried---she's on the move all the time now too) Anyway, we were not able to schedule a C-section for the end of December, due to my DR. advice, so we will schedule it at the beginning of January, my actual week of my due date. (unless he decides to come before the new year) Other than that, all is well, just having to go every two weeks until week 36.
Have another shower this weekend, I am so excited! Mainly to see all my friends I haven't seen in awhile, but to get fun stuff too! So that's a baby update AND I got all my thank you notes out from my last shower at Micah's work. (about 40) So I am all caught up until this weekend.:)
YAY! That feels good. Now it's time to figure out when we are going to start on the transformation of the room......YIKES!
-k-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home