Thursday, April 20, 2006

5 things

I got this from Mindi's blog. Thanks Mindi.

5 things in my fridge:
1. plastic easter eggs filled with candy
2. orange juice
3. lunch meat
4. butter
5. jelly

5 things in my closet:
1. Christmas supplies
2. lots of flip flops
3. scrapbook supplies
4. rubbermaid tubs filled with summer clothes
5. Micah's golf clubs and fishing pole



5 things in my purse:
1. my pink planner from Target
2. my new MK lipstick and lip gloss (my sister in law sells it if anyone needs anything)
3. spanking spoon for Haven
4. my Isaac Mirahzi wallet from Target
5. my flip chart of index cards with verses to memorize


5 things in my car:
1. a car seat
2. a spare key to my aunt's house
3. Watermark CD's on the floor board
4. antibacterial hand gel
5. a mirror set by the rearview mirror so I can see Haven in the backseat



5 things on my TiVo: (okay, so i don't have TiVo, but if I did then this is probably what would be on it....also assuming that i had more than 12 basic channels)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. Everwood
4. One Tree Hill
5. Gilmore Girls

Anyone reading, tag, you're it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Micah said...

One of my favorite weblog authors has a site filled with these: http://www.5ives.com/

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home