Monday, April 10, 2006

Movie Weekend

It was a movie weekend this weekend. It's so nice working close to Hastings....we rented Memoirs of a Geisha and Dreamer. We got Dreamer for Haven, and I wanted to get it b.c Bethany Dillon sings the theme song. I have yet to get her new album, but it's on my list to get very soon. She's the bomb! I enjoyed it. It was just a good movie, and I miss those!! Dakota Fanning of course was awesome in it and she is definitely wise beyond her years! She is so intelligent and really gets 'into' her movie roles. Memoirs of a Geisha was good too, a bit slow at first, but ended well. We then borrowed Kelley's Chronicles of Narnia and watched it on Saturday night. We are probably the only ones left in this area that haven't seen it, but it was good. Very powerful....
We went to my parents house yesterday for lunch and to hang out. It was very fun and a beautiful day just to be outside. We sat on the deck and let Haven play outside. Mom and I went to Centerton to look at open houses. It was pretty fun.
My Grey's Anatomy was a re-run. BLAH! So, instead, I tried to study more on my medical transcription stuff.
Enjoy the awesome day,
Kara

2 Comments:

Blogger mindi11 said...

i watched Memoirs of a Geisha this week too. i just finished reading the book on my plane home from Florida so i could FINALLY watch the movie. if i hadn't read the book, i would have been confused about some of it, but i thought they did a pretty good job.

i was so bummed about the re-run Sun. night. i need a Grey's Anatomy fix!! :)

and you are not the last one to see Chronicles of Narnia...we still haven't seen it. :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Life said...

Hey Kara! I still haven't see Chronicles of Narnia! For some reason, I just don't really want to...I don't know why. I was so looking forward to Grey's Anatomy too! Hopefully this weekend! Do you watch Gilmore Girls? I love that SHOW! It is a new one this week. I hope all is well.
Jill

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home