Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Brian and Jill's baby shower for Ethan Paul is coming up here in a few months. I am busy trying to find the perfect invitations-it's been fun. They also registered @ babiesrus.com, and that's been fun looking there too! I enjoy looking at baby stuff anyway, so I've been looking at all sorts of different places on the world wide web.
My car is in the shop today getting the brakes checked out and hopefully replaced. That's always a good thing, especially since it hasn't been checked EVER, and I'm almost to 70,000 miles!
So, I know this is a boring post, but I don't have a whole lot to chat about today.
Later,
Kara

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

gracen is definitely a blessing!!!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home