Wednesday, February 15, 2006



This is what I got for Valentine's Day. Although many of you may think it's not much or not romantic, I LOVED it!! I grew up watching this every morning on TBS. I was almost giddy--I have the first season and now the last. All I need now is the ones in between and 'The Last Farewell' episode. This is my favorite show of all time!! And it helps that Haven enjoys it and I don't have to worry about stuff she shouldn't watch or things that might be said.
We had a low-key evening, we are going to go out this weekend when the whole world hopefully won't be eating out.
I love the fact that we don't 'feel pressured' to go out and do anything. That every day can be Valentine's day, except without the gifts of course.:)
Believing Him,
Kara

2 Comments:

Blogger mindi11 said...

we love little house too! we have seasons 1-6 :)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Laney said...

Little house on the Prairie is the best!!! That wsa a great gift!!!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home