Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Being Held

We all like to be held. I for one enjoy it and need it today. I am here at the office at the moment by myself and decided to go to Natalie Grant's my space page because it as the video for her song 'Held'. This song has been sort of a healing balm so to speak and with this last one, I got excited when I would hear it on the radio b/c I knew that I could listen to it, knowing that this baby would be okay. But, I find myself listening to it again and the video is much more powerful. I thought about getting a flower to plant for each loss, and then maybe a tree or something, but I don't think that's my 'thing' to help me grieve and move on. I'm not sure what is at this point. I have been praying about it for awhile, and the Lord doesn't seem to say much to me on it, so I have been continuing to pray. And maybe I don't do anything, maybe I don't need a physical 'symbol' to help me remember the three lives; maybe I am making too much of a big thing out of this when it shouldn't be so complicated. Who knows. I have yet to really figure out the 'right' formula for the grief process, although, for me, it seems, writing helps a great deal and since I am such a music person (I love to listen to music all the time) this seems to be a great way to do it.
I realized I have posted a lot today. I guess just that kind of a day. I also realized that I am feeling a tad bit sorry for myself as well, and feel like I need to just 'kick myself' and snap out of it, but at the moment, I am being stubborn.
-K-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey friend! I love you and want you to know that! I can't imagine what this kind of grief is like, but you just grieve in the way you need to! There is no right or wrong way to do it! Please know that I am praying for you! And eat a Rick's brownie for me! :)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home