Thursday, February 02, 2006

Have I told you...

about the new Carrie Underwood CD? I think I did yesterday, but it is AWESOME! I finished listening to the rest of the CD on my way home yesterday. I would say it's better than the first half. Anyway, I would suggest you go out and buy it. My hubby isn't much into country, but he likes this album! Anyway, it's stinkin' the bomb! I will now have to listen to it on road trips to the Okie state while visiting my cousin or brother and sister in law.
So, if you don't have it yet, I'd encourage you to go buy it, especially now that A.I. is back on, it's a nice combination of the two.
Okay, enough about the big 'C'. My cousin is coming to town this weekend. YAY! I miss her so much! I wish she wasn't in Oklahoma, but I know she needs to be there. Needless to say, I am very excited to get to spend a little time with my girl.
Believing Him,
Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home