Thursday, February 09, 2006

He knew what it felt like

My sweet cousin and best friend Erin shared this with me this morning and I wanted to share it as it has already had an impact on me this morning.

Hebrews 5:8-9:
Although He was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered, and once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him.

Just how He knew what it felt like to lose a child, knowing it was for the greater good of those coming to salvation. That from our suffering, we can bring others to Him.

I was also reading the other day about how Jesus is the only one that truly understands. In Isaiah 40:28: ....He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.'

We know He understands, but we can't fathom and He never grows tired or weary of us.
Thank you Jesus for your Word and how it is alive and living in me today! Thank you Erin for taking the time to send that and share with me. I love and miss you already!
Kara

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome Kara. I'm praying for you.
~martha

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home