Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am sick today. I woke up with my head stopped up, along with my ears, itchy throat, watery, burning eys and the list goes on. AND it's like 76 degrees today!
Haven had trouble sleeping last night complaining of her head and ears hurting, so I'm sure she passed it along to me. As a result, I didn't feel like getting out to go to Bible Study this morning, but we did go to the park for a little while. Haven needed to go to the restroom, and at our local park here, they built some restrooms, but they were locked. I had turned me head to get Gage's attention, and when I turned back around, Haven had pulled her pants down and squatted to go to the bathroom. There were at least 6 kids running around. That was definitely a first!
I ran to WM today to get some medicine for me and Haven, hopefully to help us out with our coughs/sinus/allergy issues. Oh, the joys of it being nice outside and then not so nice. I am praying we can both get naps today. My Benadryl is kicking in.......
Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home