Monday, February 20, 2006

Okay, more posts. I'm sorry I can't help it.:) So for the past year or so, I have really wanted a hobby. I enjoy basketball and softball, but at this season of my life right now, it's not something I can pursue as much as I would like. So, I was thinking a lot about scrapbooking. I have always wanted to try it and I feel like I am a bit creative in that area and use my gifts in that way. Although, I don't know when I would have time to actually do the scrap booking thing. I haven't been good with Haven's. I have from birth to 2 years old, but beyond that, I haven't done a whole lot. We'll see. Just a thought. Any suggestions on how to get started???????
Also, anyone see Grey's Anatomy last night? I know I talked about it in my previous post, but just a poll if you did see it..........McDreamy or McSteamy??? I already have my pick.:) It's my hubby of course.
-K-

3 Comments:

Blogger mindi11 said...

McDreamy for me. :) McSteamy was too "pretty".

I scrapbook. (when I get the chance) The thing that helped me most, was not viewing it as an obligation to scrap certain events or along a certain timeline, because then I would get in a rut, b/c it just wasn't fun to scrap Annabelle walking for the first time, you know? So I just wouldn't scrap it, b/c I couldn't find inspiration.

I threw that timeline out the window, and only scrap what I want to. I am inspired by a great picture, or something funny one of the kids did or said. Something special and fun that I want to remember. Something meaningful or funny that I just want to tell them. And that's how I scrap. I have no order or timeline, just stuff I love. And that helps me. And it makes it more than about scrapbooking but a way to express myself through my "art". It's liberating. :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger mindi11 said...

we live in siloam springs (but hopefully not for too much longer, i don't really like it as much as i thought i would)

i would love to get together!! Bella would love it too. I work in the mall, so i'm in fayetteville all the time. let me know, and we'll do something :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger mindi11 said...

dillard's. kids shoes :)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home