Saturday, February 25, 2006

Friends

So, it's been awhile. I did get to have lunch with a dear friend of mine yesterday. We went to the Tropical Smoothie Cafe. It's a new little place here in Fayetteville and was so yummy!! We had a great time chatting and laughing. God is so good to provide dear friends for us. If you are in the Fayetteville area, you should go! It's on the corner of Crossover and Joyce.......
We had a pretty laid back day today--found some great shirts for Haven for this next fall/winter at Dillard's for 3.00 each!! That's always nice! I might even go back this next week and see if there is anything else I can find for a bit cheaper.
Other than that, nothing much happenin'. OH, my sweet mother in law got me my birthday present early. (my birthday is June 21st:)) There was a 1/2 off sale at Hobby Lobby on trunks, and she got me this really cute black one that goes great in our living room. I will try and take a picture of it and post on here sometime. It's pretty much awesome! We are using as a type of coffee table-ish thing.
Oh yeah, and the guy at Sonic just confirmed my order as a large cherry diet coke, which is what I ordered, and then when I got home and took a sip, it was just regular!! I was bummed....they did get Micah's vanilla DR. Pepper correct, so that was good. Oh well, it's still the best diet coke I've had in awhile. Every drink tastes so much better at Sonic for some reason. The ice maybe??
Later,
-K-

1 Comments:

Blogger mindi11 said...

i drove past that smoothie place today. i made a mental note to stop next time i had more time. how funny that you mentioned it :)

i didn't get to dillard's until 12ish today. (sat.) i work tomorrow, but the sale ended tonight. :( i wish i could have seen you and haven!

and it is definitely the ice. (at sonic) :)

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home